Physioworks Health Group Camberwell continue our successful, long term relationship with the Camberwell Magpies Cricket Club by providing physiotherapy and health-care services to the Magpies for the 2018/19 Victorian Premier Cricket season.
Physioworks Health Group provides excellence in Sports, General and Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy care and treatment. Our team provide their services to numerous elite sport organisations including Cricket Victoria and the Collingwood Football Club (AFL, VFL, AFLW & VFLW). Physioworks have been successfully treating patients for over 25 years, operating a network of five multi-discipline health care clinics across Melbourne, including in Camberwell.
Headed by Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists* David Francis (FACP) and Andrew Dalwood (FACP) our team of health-care professionals provide a range of services at our Camberwell clinic, including:
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Soft Tissue Sports Massage Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Pilates
- Performance Assessment Programs
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
APA Sports Physiotherapist Matthew Lynagh is the lead physiotherapist to your club this season. With a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy and extensive experience as the team physiotherapist to a range of cricketers at all ages and levels (Cricket Victoria U18 & U15 Woman’s Cricket, the Cricket Australia Men’s ID team, the Cricket Australia Men’s Deaf team, WBBL Melbourne Renegades), Matt has an excellent understanding of the prevention, management and treatment of cricket related injuries.
This season, highly experienced Soft Tissue Sports Massage Therapist Karyn Wheeler has joined the Camberwell clinic & is available to assist all players with Sports Massage.
Physioworks Health Group Camberwell support for the CMCC includes:
- ‘Magpies Squad Rate’
- A discount rate on our published rates for all CMCC playing members during the 2018/19 season*. This applies to all registered CMCC Squad (Senior and Junior players).
- $10.00 new patient club rebate.
- The club will receive a sponsorship rebate of $10.00 for each new CMCC patient registered at our Camberwell clinic during the 2018/19 season*.
- So if you are a playing squad member, club member, supporter (e.g. family of players) or sponsor (i.e listed in the Magpies Nest Directory) simply mention “CMCC” on your first treatment with us – together we are all assisting and supporting the club.
Physioworks Health Group Camberwell is delighted to provide our physiotherapy & allied health-care support to the Camberwell Magpies players and supporters, as our group is dedicated to assisting the Magpies to achieve optimal participation, performance and enjoyment this cricket season.
518 Camberwell Road
Camberwell VIC 3124
Phone: 9889 6611
Email: [email protected]
“Everyone is an athlete….we just have different events”.
Terms and Conditions:
Squad treatment rate is a 10% discount off the Physioworks Health Group Camberwell standard published treatment rate and applies to all registered CMCC squad members for the 2018/19 season. CMCC squad rate and sponsorship rebate applies from October 1, 2018. Sponsorship rebate applies to any patient upon initial registration for first treatment at the Camberwell clinic who nominate CMCC as the referring source. Services included are those listed above.
* As awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapy in 2009.